• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hi everybody, James here!

Rainbow 
Hello everyone! My name is James, or qP_Naga_qP in-game; if its easier, just call me Naga. Anyway, I'm so excited to get to know everyone and to enjoy our time on the server. I am the Manager of Tritonal Network and it is my job to deal with this, the forums. I will be most active on the forums as well as doing ban appeals, which I hope I do not ever have to do. The goal of our server(s) is to build a community of pleasant, creative, and enjoyable people who will enjoy what Minecraft was made for, fun. We have plenty of cool ideas planned for you and we hope you are excited, I know I am.

A little bit about me: I have been doing this for a long time. I know plenty about what it means to be a Manager and how to do it. I'm dedicated and committed, but most importantly fun. My goal for this server is that we have a mutual understanding towards everyone no matter the age, race, gender, or identity. Like I said before, I like to have fun, but at the same time, work. I spend plenty of time on the forums and it is probably the best place to reach me as well as our Discord server. I'm respectful, understanding, and cooperative, think of me as the counselor for Tritonal Network. 

If you ever need to reach out to me, feel free to message me on the forums, or the Discord server. If I do not respond to you on the server, take a guess of where I am. Thank you so much for taking your time to read this, and I hopefully will see you soon. Thanks!
James/qP_Naga_qP
Manager of Tritonal Prison
Need any help, feel free to reach out to me!